Friday, February 17, 2012

The Bieber SPACE's 1 Year Anniversary


For old times sake 

EXACTLY a year ago, I was at The Justin Bieber Shrine chat room. Talking with The owner (Daisy) and Jake.

Daisy & I had gotten into a heated argument and she fired me from working for The JB Shrine. I was so upset & heart broken.

So that's when I realized that it was time that I owned something. Daisy had taught me sooo much, for one day I could run my Justin Bieber Fan Site :)

Full Story: Click HERE

It took me a long time to learn the ropes, but eventually I caught on. From Blogger > Wordpress.com > 
TheBieberSPACE.com

If you look at THIS Site, and compare it to our Main Site, you can see how much we've really grown and how sophisticated we have become.

We've made so much progress, and Im Proud to say that even after a year, The Bieber______SPACE is still Standing.

This SITE. This very Blog, is what started "The Bieber SPACE/ The BBS"
This is where it all Began :)

In about 5 years, I see The Bieber SPACE as a Large Company, a Justin Bieber Magazine. #NeverSayNever

"You Can Burn A Shrine, But You Can't Waste SPACE."


No comments:

Post a Comment