Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kanye, Bieber on Abortion

Kanye West should have taken a cue from all the Justin Bieber backlash after the teen opened his mouth on abortion.
But this is Kanye we're talking about, and when it comes to keeping his mouth shut (or his texting thumbs idle), he doesn't. The rapper this week took to Twitter with his own views on the hot-button issue. "An abortion can cost a ballin' n**** up to 50gs maybe a 100...Gold diggin' b****** be getting pregnant on purpose. #STRAPUP my n*****!" Oh, Kanye.

Justin did nothing to avoid weighing in on other polarizing political topics, not hesitating in the slightest when the topic of abortion is brought up.

"I really don't believe in abortion," he said. "It's like killing a baby?"

We can hear Fox News salivating from here. When pressed on the topic, and asked if he felt any differently if the unwanted pregnancy was the result, say, of rape, Bieber pretty much stood his ground.

Justin Bieber, Rolling Stone Cover"Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason," the admittedly inexperienced 16-year-old said. "I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."
Source: E News
People are so Stupid! Who cares! Not everyone is against abortion. Yeah its a touchy subject, and Im sure its all for publicity. Just like how Justin always says to "Put God First." Umm, No. I dont believe I have to, but my Neighbor, or my Auntie, or my Mom might say otherwise. Everyone has their own opinions on different things, its no ones business what Kanyes and Justins opinions are. If Kanye wants to write a whole damn rap song about "Butchering a baby." Go ahead, if he Looses Fans and endorsement Deals, then thats ALL ON HIM. He made that decision.    Just so Im not Understood, my point is, Who cares what other people think. Were all aloud to believe in different things. So let it go and quit making such a big fuss about it.

And to the Twitter readers who are offended, DONT READ THE TWEET, plain and simple.

If anyone agrees or disagrees, please feel free to Comment and let me know what you think on this subject while its still Hott!



Leave a Comment and a Reaction!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment